Terms & condition" One Stop Solution For, Company, PAN, TAN, GST, MSME Registration & Certification "
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Eseva's Website.
By accessing this Website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Eseva's Website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You”, ”your”, ”School parent”, ”teacher”, and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”,”Eseva” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, ”third Party”,” our client”, ”associate member” , “partners” refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves in general. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The Eseva Websites are defined as any Web Websites under Eseva’s control. The Eseva Services are defined as the applications and services offered by Eseva, including an on-line service to post and search employment opportunities and including any application accessed through any mobile or other interface that allows You to access such application (collectively, “Eseva Services”). The Eseva Websites also allow Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information (”Profiles”), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public.
Eseva may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Eseva Websites suspended or terminated, at Eseva’s discretion.
You may not use the Eseva Content or Profiles to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit.
Eseva authorizes you, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Eseva Websites and the Eseva Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the Eseva Websites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of the Eseva Websites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Eseva content (collectively, "Eseva Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Eseva Content is the property of Eseva or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Eseva Websites is the exclusive property of Eseva and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Eseva Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Eseva Content on any authorized copy you make of the Eseva Content.
Any code that Eseva creates to generate or display any Eseva Content or the pages making up any Eseva Website is also protected by Eseva's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
You agree not to sell or modify the Eseva Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Eseva Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Eseva Websites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Eseva or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Eseva's or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Eseva's or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse Eseva Content. The use of the Eseva Content on any other application, web Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Eseva creates to generate or display any Eseva Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by Eseva's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
We are employing cookies through our Website. By utilizing the Eseva's Website you agree to the utilization of cookies as per the Eseva's security strategy. A large portion of the cutting edge intuitive Websites utilizes cookies to empower us to recover client subtleties for each visit. Cookies are utilized in certain zones of our Website to empower the usefulness of this zone and usability for those individuals visiting. A portion of our offshoot/publicizing accomplices may likewise utilize cookies.
What you can use?
The job posting, profile database (“Eseva profile Database”) and other features of the Eseva Websites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, Eseva Networking and Profiles may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of the Eseva Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Eseva. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Eseva, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on an Eseva Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of Your Eseva Website registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Eseva of any unauthorized use of your account, Profile, or passwords.
We prohibit you for
• Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Eseva Website's infrastructure;
• Use any device to navigate or search any Eseva Website other than the tools available on the Website, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Eseva;
• Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
• Violate or attempt to violate the security of any Eseva Website including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
• Reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Eseva Website;
• Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Eseva Content or information available from any Eseva Website, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
• Frame or link to any Eseva Content or information available from any Eseva Website, unless permitted by these Terms;
• Post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
• Post any resume or Profile or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
• Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third parties;
• Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
• Share with a third party any login credentials to any Eseva Website;
• Access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
• Post or submit to any Eseva Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
• Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
• Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
• Delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
• Harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
• Send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
• Attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Eseva Website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
• Promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files; or
• Use the Eseva Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Eseva’s discretion.
• Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Eseva will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Some Extra wedge of terms on Employers (schools generally)
Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Eseva Websites. Eseva is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Eseva Website and Eseva shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Eseva Website.
You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from Eseva, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Eseva's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Eseva’s web servers.
In order to protect our Eseva Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, Eseva reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which Eseva deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You shall use the Eseva Networking and Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Guidelines for vacancy posting and precautions during job posting
• Take special attention to link any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Eseva;
• Misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in Eseva’s reasonable discretion;
• The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by Eseva;
• The names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
• More than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
• Inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
• Material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
• You may not use Your Eseva job posting, Eseva Networking, or Profiles to:
• Post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
• Post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
• Post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
• With respect to Profiles, determine a consumer's eligibility for: (i) credit or insurance for person, family, or household purposes; (ii) employment; or (iii) a government license of benefit.
• Post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Eseva or post jobs or other content that contains links to any Website competitive with Eseva;
• Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
• Post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
• Post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
• Post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
• Promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer’s use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
• Post jobs on any Eseva Website for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
• Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
• Request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
• Endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
• Promote a particular religion;
• Post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the India’s Government; and
• Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) Racial or ethnic origin (ii) Political beliefs (iii) Philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) Membership of a trade union (v) Physical or mental health (vi) Sexual life (vii) The commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
• Eseva reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Eseva Website, which in the reasonable exercise of Eseva’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Eseva believes is not in the best interest of Eseva.
• If at any time during Your use of the Eseva Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Eseva or otherwise misled Eseva in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Eseva will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Eseva Service
Some additional points for Job seekers (teachers)
• When you register with any Eseva Website, You will be asked to create an account and provide Eseva with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your "Information").
• Any Profile you submit must be accurate and describe you, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting you, other than your last name and URLs.
• You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Eseva Websites.
• You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Eseva account or Your Eseva account is terminated, all Your account information from Eseva, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Eseva's databases and will be removed from any public area of the Eseva Websites. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Eseva’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
• Eseva reserves the right to delete your account and all of Your Information after a significant duration of inactivity.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE BY LAW, Eseva DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY Eseva WEBSITE OR ANY Eseva SERVICES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY Eseva WEBSITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF Eseva WEBSITE OR THE Eseva CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA OR ANY OTHER COSTS, Eseva IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE Eseva WEBSITES AND Eseva CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. Eseva, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Eseva MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE Eseva CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
Eseva makes no claims or representations that the Eseva Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the India. Access to the Eseva Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access any Eseva Website You do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Any software downloaded from any Eseva Website is further subject to India’s export control laws, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods or (ii) to any individual or entity on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using such software, you represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country, individual, or entity on any such list.
These Terms are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Boston, Massachusetts. If any provisions of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Eseva’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Eseva’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future. Except as expressly provided in an additional agreement, additional Terms for certain areas of the Eseva Websites, a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular pages on the Eseva Websites, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Eseva with respect to the use of the Eseva Website. No changes to these Terms shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
Declaimer for Mobile Users
If you use the Eseva Websites through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Eseva Websites through Your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or Your physical location. In addition, use of the Eseva Websites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the Eseva Websites using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of Your Eseva data to Your mobile device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update Your Eseva account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Eseva Websites through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Eseva Websites are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
By using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Eseva Websites, You are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the Application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are a User of any Eseva Website. Eseva reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Eseva Websites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the Eseva Websites and/or any other services provided to You by Eseva, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Eseva is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Eseva Website registration. Even after you are no longer a User of the Eseva Websites, certain provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.